Want to trade with a BTC funded account and X100 leverage? Click here https://goo.gl/kzptep
Want to trade with MT4 and fund your account with real money (credit card/Paypal/Wire transfer and more) with X25 leverage and low spread? Use my favorite broker: https://goo.gl/M5cxay
If you are in USA and want to fund your account with BTC here’s your best option: https://goo.gl/Kcc1GK
Dont own Bitcoins yet? Buy $100 and get $10 for free: https://goo.gl/iKR6QW
The account used in that feed is a real account funded with Canadian Dollars. Starting balance is $1000
You are watching a very unique Bitcoin technical analysis.
It use Fibonacci ratios + support/resistance to find the best zones to enter and exit the market.
Here’s what to know when looking at the charts:
– Green and red rectangles are BUY and SELL area. These are the areas where the momentum has shifted enough to give us upside/downside potential great enough to consider buying or selling Bitcoin.
The software I use is Metatrader 4 (MT4)
The pricing feed is made by averaging prices at all the most popular crypto markets.
My name is Rick and I live in Mont-Tremblant, Canada
You can contact me on my website http://livebitcointrading.com
Tips for beginning traders:
– Trading is hard. 90% of traders never manage to be consistantly profitable.
– Greed is your enemy.
– A good trader is a good risk manager.
– Use Stop Loss and dont move them in the middle of a trade.
– The more leverage you use, the more certain you will fail.
– If you cant sleep at night, your positions are too big.
– You need to manage your emotions. Try meditation.
– You dont need to have positions open at all time.
– An average of 1% profit per week compounded will make you filthy rich.
– A good strategy is not the most important part of your success. Discipline is.
– Repeat this mantra: “I am a very good trader”
PS: Please dont use this mantra: “I am the best trader in the world!”, this one is mine.
You can find the playlist of the music you hear by clicking this url: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzCxunOM5WFKNv_NaoVO6DWNkR3K8K9WC
Visit the artists pages to buy their music.