BBT Carter covers a lot of ground today, both in CES booths and multiple meetings, most of which were covered live on Twitter.
Media Day 2 –
Mostly general information around AI and machine deep learning, but much innovation on friction-less transactions
Coverage with Intel’s Keynote –
* Discussion around Meltdown and Spec.
* Innovation around Voxels
* Innovation around Autonomous cards
* Partnerships with Paramount and MobileEye
* Quantum Computers
* Brainwave Computers
CES Day 1 – Blockchain Coverage
Movement from Circus Circus to LinQ Hotel (3 hour event)
* Floor walk covering AMD, MSI and Seagate
* Conference coverage on Digital Cryptocurrencies
– Industry talking about FINTECH, acceptance of digital assets
– Industry talking and excited about tokenization of everything
– Industry talking about friction-less transactions, augmented reality, VR and Cryptocurrencies
– Redefining what is Privacy, do you trade it for convenience? Commodity of your your usage, activity data. Subsidizing the R&D against big data.
What does CES Day 2 entail? When do we get to the hardware?
More options – goto: www.bitsbetrippin.com and click store!
We are not a fly by night channel, have been serving the space since early 2013!
You can donate to any of the address below for the particular cryptocurrency:
Bitcoin = 1QHADdYwmMgVoaYqqY3SE8ummr4euHqzUv
Litecoin = LVemKU6GTccpCSaLp4JwXPXbDT1RBbDWbQ
Ethereum = 0xF897EaFdb787AcD4Da5e2EB5003E42dc1Ef86d39
Ethereum Classic = 0x89b455cfd5adb8ba4a69fd6bd082b3d61efe160f
Want to join coinbase? Click link below to be like a BOSS
visit us at www.bitsbetrippin.com
contact us at [email protected]