Titanium TBAR ICO declared scam by SEC, German authorities sold seized cryptocurrency worth $14 Million. Critical EOS bugs discovered and patched before main net launch. South Korea mulls on reversing the existing ICO ban.
1. Titanium TBAR Scam – ?️https://www.ccn.com/sec-obtains-emergency-order-to-halt-scam-ico-blockchain-evangelist-charged/
2. German BTC Sale – ?️ https://www.coindesk.com/german-authorities-sold-14-million-in-seized-cryptos-over-price-fears/
3. EOS Bugs – ?️https://www.coindesk.com/eos-forced-to-patch-epic-security-loopholes-ahead-of-launch/
4. South Korea ICO Ban – ?️https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-government-committee-plans-to-make-icos-legal-again
#Doge Coin Giveaway in every Crypto News Video. Follow the 3 steps to participate
1. Like this Video
2. Share this Video
3. Comment and add your Doge Coin address
Winner will be announced in the next news video. 100 Doge Coins instead of 50 if target is met.
? Join Binance Exchange: http://bit.ly/join_binanceexchange
⚒ Mining ?Faucets ?Exchanges ?ICO Ratings
Disclaimer: There is risk involved in trading, mining, lending and investing in cryptocurrency. I do not take any responsibility for any losses that may occur. I do not give financial advise.
These videos and opinion are for informational and entertainment purposes only.