NXP’s Rapid IoT Prototyping Kit is a comprehensive, secure and power-optimized solution designed to accelerate prototype and development of an IoT end node.
Rapid IoT integrates 11 NXP devices (microcontroller, low-power connectivity, sensors, NFC, secure element, power management, interface) in a small form-factor hardware design, and combines it with proven software enablement (drivers, RTOS, middleware, cloud connect) and a web IDE with GUI based programming.
Rapid IoT provides the easiest and fastest path for anyone to take their connected thing idea to a proof-of-concept.
• Kinetis® K64 MCU based on Arm® Cortex®-M4 Core
• KW41Z Wireless MCU (BLE, Thread, Zigbee)
• NT3H2211 NFC Forum Type 2 Tag
• A1006 Secure Authentication & anti-counterfeit IC
• Multiple sensors (Gyroscope, Acc/Mag., Barometer/Temp., Air Quality, Ambient light and capacitive touch)
• Rapid IoT Studio IDE
• Automatic source code & project generation for MCUXpresso IDE/SDK
• iOS/Android mobile apps and IoT Cloud connect platforms
• Expandable to most IoT end-node use cases with 400+ Click boards™
• Compatible with NXP IoT Modular Gateway
• Rapid IoT Prototyping Kit
• Quick Start Guide
• USB cable