Cerro Gordo sits at 8,500 feet elevation between the highest point in the U.S. (Mount Whitney) and the lowest elevation (Death Valley). In the 1800s, the town’s mine extracted about $500 million worth of silver and is responsible for much of Los Angeles’s success today.
Last year, my friend Brent and his business partner Jon bought Cerro Gordo for $1.4M with the goal of turning it into a luxury travel destination. And part of the revitalization includes bringing cryptocurrency mining to the old abandoned mine shaft.
In this video, I talk with Brent about his plans for the town, and we search deep within the mine shafts to find a suitable place to set up a mining rig.
Video shot and produced by – http://www.skypixelmedia.com/
Join our wealth building community for investors and entrepreneurs: https://chrisdunn.com/community
Connect with Chris:
Check out my personal blog: http://www.chrisdunn.com
Learn valuable skills from mentors: http://www.skillincubator.com
– Best charting platforms: http://chrisdunn.com/coinigy & https://chrisdunn.com/tradingview
– Free Bitcoin basics course: http://chrisdunn.com/bitcoin-basics
– Crypto trader & investor community: https://chrisdunn.com/community
– List of cryptocurrencies: http://coinmarketcap.com/
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase: https://chrisdunn.com/coinbase
– I’m not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info: https://chrisdunn.com/impersonators
– Trading and investing are risky! Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.
– Read the full disclaimer here: https://chrisdunn.com/disclosure/