TIME STAMPS for your convenience, as follows:
– Intro and current prices: 0:00 – 2:00
– What are ADA, Cardano & IOHK? 2:01 – 3:36
– Cardano Roadmap and Shelley: 3:37 – 6:15
– Ouroboros proof-of-stake summary: 6:16 – 7:35
– Companies behind ADA & Cardano: 7:36 – 8:45
– Ways to store your ADA: 8:46 – 10:12
– Partnerships and use cases: 10:12 – 13:16
– My analysis of various price targets: 13:17 – 19:40
– Further details about staking + other useful info: 19:57 – 22:00
– Brief crypto market update & outro: 22:01 – 23:16
In this video, I provide a detailed analysis of the Cardano project/blockchain and its native crypto, ADA, in addition to other information relating to these, such as the Shelley era of Cardano’s roadmap, the Ouroboros proof-of-stake protocol and other details as listed above in the time stamps.
How likely is it for ADA to surpass its previous all-time high of ~$1.30/ADA? Could it reach $10/ADA in the coming years or crash down to $0 and fail?
Check out the video for further information.
SUBSCRIBE for more videos!
List of websites used in this video and further reading (in no particular order):
Photo credit: Cardano (ADA) stock image, royalty-free stock photo ID 1493373692 by Aleksandra Sova via Shutterstock.
#crypto #cryptonews #ADA #Cardano #IOHK #Altcoins #HODL #Blockchain #Ouroboros #OuroborosPOS #Proofofstake #PoScrypto
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE INFORMATION IN THESE VIDEOS IS LEGAL, TAX AND/OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. PLEASE ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING.
P.S. A summary of the terms that I forgot to provide in the video:
Cardano: Blockchain platform and general project name (often used in reference to ADA.
ADA: Native crypto of the Cardano blockchain
IOHK: Technology company spearheading the Cardano project. Working alongside the Cardano Foundation and Emurgo.
Yoroi: Name of wallet produced by Emurgo to store ADA (as is, or via an offline (hardware) wallet such as Ledger & Trezor.
Daedalus: The official open-source ADA wallet.