What is Tezos?
Tezos is a crypto currency founded in 2017 after a record ICO of $232 million.
As for other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and NEO, it was designed to manage smart contracts and dApps (decentralized apps) that must be hosted on its blockchain.
What differentiates this cryptocurrency from other similar ones is that here users have the possibility to directly control the P2P network rules.
The progress of the protocol no longer depends on a team of developers and the network of miners and this avoids the birth of ‘hard forks’ that divide the blockchain into 2 (as happened with Ethereum and ethereum classic).
An innovative and promising approach, but one that has to deal with some ‘path accidents’.
The development of Tezos has slowed down due to an internal quarrel between the founding members, which caused the postponement of the launch of its mainnet to September 2018, but it seems that to date everything is back to normal.
The trading code of Tezos is XTZ and the cryptocurrency units are called Tez or Tezzles and can be traded in the world’s major exchanges (such as Coinbase, see links in description) and in the largest trading platforms (such as eToro, see links in description).
At the time we are recording this video, Tezos has a market value of almost $1 billion and ranks fourteenth among the most capitalized currencies in the world.
But what affects the value of Tezos?
1. Once again mass adoption is a key factor, which will be driven in this case by dApps. dApps lend themselves well to supporting viral game apps, so mass adoption of Tezos is really possible when the technology becomes mature. The greater the use of dApps on this blockchain, the greater the exchange of Tezzles value units. As a result, the value of Tezzles will increase
2. As already said in the previous video the trend of Bitcoin, inevitably influences the crypto market as it has the largest market cap and this has a certain cascade effect on other cryptovalues.
3. The greater the number of exchanges in which you can trade Tezos, the greater will be its ease of access and this will further affect its trading volume and therefore also its value.
In essence, we can say that Tezos is a technologically democratic crypto currency, and carrying out this mission will be its real challenge. The question is: will it work or not?
So is investing in Tezos worthwhile?
As we always say, before investing in a crypto currency it is good to acquire as much information as possible.
In addition to the information we’ve already given you, we’ve gone in search of the world’s most authoritative market forecasts and collected them here for you:
– According to WalletInvestor, Tezos will reach a value of $1.4 in 2020 and can be a good long-term investment.
– Also according to TradingBeasts, its value will decrease in 2020 to $1.2.
– According to DigitalCoinPrice its value will increase up to $2 in 2020.
Where can you buy Tezos?
You can decide to
– Buy Tezos
– Trading Tezos
If you decide to buy, we recommend that you do so by purchasing at least $100 worth of Tezos on Coinbase (see links in description).
Coinbase is the world’s most secure cryptocurrency purchasing platform and can also be used as a digital wallet.
If you want to trade we recommend you to use the eToro platform (see links in description).
eToro is a company that has been operating in the trading market for over 10 years and is fully regulated and adheres to the strict guidelines of CySEC, FCA and ASIC.
Because all trading involves risk and eToro wants its clients to make smart investment decisions, the eToro platform offers a wide range of responsible trading functions.
Beginner traders will receive support for their first online trading operations and experienced traders will benefit from risk management features that will help them trade intelligently and responsibly.