Tune in Monday at 1 p.m. Central for the full conversation on the Cyber Work Podcast: https://youtu.be/S4lQOnPvZb0
Ted Shorter and Cyber Work podcast host Chris Sienko discuss Keyfactor’s latest report that details how 1 in 172 digital certificates are vulnerable to attack.
– Enter code “cyberwork” to get 30 days of free training with Infosec Skills: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/skills/
– View transcripts and additional episodes: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
Want to hear more conversations like these? Subscribe to the Cyber Work Podcast:
– Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cyber-work/id1419689068
– Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yZXNvdXJjZXMuaW5mb3NlY2luc3RpdHV0ZS5jb20vZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0Lw
– Subscribe on Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/resources.infosecinstitute.com/feed/podcast/
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4cLhlbHkSgyk01bZyL3gWA
At Infosec, we believe knowledge is the most powerful tool in the fight against cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with a full regimen of certifications and skills development training. We also empower all employees with security awareness and training to stay cybersecure at work and home. Founded by smart people wanting to do good, Infosec educates entire organizations on how to defend themselves from cybercrime. That’s what we do every day — equipping everyone with the latest security skills so the good guys win.
Learn more at infosecinstitute.com.