Claymore’s Dual Ethereum Miner 64Bit AMD+Nvidia Windows+Linux 15.0
– Supports applying optimized memory timings (straps) on-the-fly in Windows, without flashing VBIOS (currently Polaris, Vega, Nvidia 10xx cards only), up to 20% speedup. Best straps for Ethereum are included.
– Supports new “dual mining” mode: mining both Ethereum and Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak at the same time, with no impact on Ethereum mining speed. Ethereum-only mining mode is supported as well.
– Effective Ethereum mining speed is higher by 3-5% because of a completely different miner code – much less invalid and outdated shares, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler kernels.
– Supports both AMD and nVidia cards, even mixed.
– No DAG files.
– Supports all Stratum versions for Ethereum: can be used directly without any proxies with all pools that support eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
– Supports Ethereum and Siacoin solo mining.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
– Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin.
– Supports Stratum for Lbry, Pascal, Blake2s, Keccak.
– Supports failover.
– Displays detailed mining information and hashrate for every card.
– Supports remote monitoring and management.
– Supports GPU selection, built-in GPU overclocking features and temperature management.
– Supports Ethereum forks (Expanse, etc).
– Windows and Linux versions.