This is a brief tour of my 3 X Nvidia RTX 3090 mining rig. It is mining Ethereum.
Motherboard: Biostar B250-BTC Core i7/i5/i3 LGA1151
CPU: Intel Celeron G3930 Kaby Lake Dual-Core 2.9 GHz LGA 1151
PSU: Corsair AX1600i Power Supply
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHZ
GPU: 2 X EVGA RTX 3090 XC3 Ultra & 1 X EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB
Frame: Veddha Professional 8 GPU Miner Case Aluminum Stackable Mining Case
For anyone curious why I chose such extravagant hardware, the simple answer is that I got a very good deal. I am aware something like 6 X RTX 3080’s would be a far more cost effective build. The only problem with that idea is that 3080’s are pretty much impossible to get a hold of at this time. 3090’s on the other hand are much easier to get. I think by the time 3080’s become readily available, I would have already made up the cost difference by mining during that time, hence why I proceeded with 3 X 3090’s instead.
Please subscribe if you want to see more.
Donations are welcomed & appreciated:
BTC : 3J8mV9nxLuWMwWZdJiW6dyiXwkeWHyRE9p
ETH : 0xeCAE8BADfb59a1121095003a3eD7B51a12608a76
- Most efficient 8xGPU Ethereum mining rig 310 mhs at 1100 watts
- How much can you earn mining ethereum with an RTX 3090?
- RTX 3090 mining overclock settings for ethereum
- Traded My LIVER For a RTX 3090 | Community Mining Rigs Showcase 127
- Bought Some RTX 3090's For Mining…
- RTX 3090 Ethereum Hashrate
- Mining rig build 2022 | NVIDIA 1080 vs AMD RX5700 | Ethereum mining.
- How to Build a Ethereum Mining Rig DIY on Budget Nvidea MSI 8GB low Budget mining rig
- RTX 2080 Ti – Mining Monero at 1228H/s + RTX 2080 and More
- How To Build Nvidia 7 GPU Mining Rig – M.2 PCIE Adapter – Ethereum / ZCash / ZenCash / Vertcoin