The WRAP protocol recently launched by Bender Labs allows anyone to “wrap” ERC-20 tokens and thereby interact with them on the Tezos blockchain, including LINK, MATIC, UNI, AAVE, DAI and many others. In this conversation we speak with Bender CEO Hugo Renaudin about this milestone technology and discuss the motivations and benefits of such a protocol.
* Why create a bridge between Ethereum and Tezos; what use-cases does it open up?
* How is the protocol being bootstrapped by incentivizing early adopters
* What is the model used to maintain a peg between the ERC-20 tokens and their wrapped counterparts?
* How one can earn additional liquidity rewards with QuipuSwap
* What’s next for WRAP and Bender labs