Nearly $100 billion was wiped off cryptocurrency market when Bitcoin plunged below $30,000. FOX Business’ Susan Li with the latest.
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York — the business capital of the world — FBN launched in October 2007 and is one of the leading business networks on television, having topped CNBC in Business Day viewers for the second consecutive year in 2018. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.
Follow Fox Business on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoxBusiness
Follow Fox Business on Twitter: https://twitter.com/foxbusiness
Follow Fox Business on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxbusiness
- Why Bitcoin below 30K | crypto market crash today | cryptocurrency | 100x crypto 2022
- EVENING 5: Genting M’sia sees RM2.6 bil wiped off in market cap
- Crypto Market Panic (Bitcoin Price Below $30K)
- ?Urgent Update!! Bitcoin Dump below $30k? / Iran Crypto Mining prohibited – Tamil Crypto Tech
- ⚠️ *DISASTER!!!* BITCOIN TO DUMP BELOW $30K NOW!!!!!? ⚠️ Crypto Price Analysis TA & BTC News Today
- Confirmed: SAP is testing XRP integrations. XRP in the Greens – Bitcoin Drops – Crypto Market Drops
- Today News – $13 Billion Wiped Out as Cryptocurrency Market Takes Another Beating
- WHAT IS REALLY CAUSING BITCOIN PRICE TO FALL? Cryptocurrency News Update – Mt Gox Sell Off Not It?
- QUICK EMERGENCY UPDATE – BITCOIN $30K || CRYPTO MARKET CRASH || WHY MARKET CRASHING
- BITCOIN DROPS BELOW $3400 | ChinaBTC Announces Shutdown