If you are new to Steemit this is the first film you should watch.
– creating a new account
– getting an account without a phone number (https://anon.steem.network)
– creating your identity – thumbnail, description, location, website…
– understanding rep number
– Steem/Steem Power/Steem Dollars explained
– how the upvote system works
– why is it important to upvote the work of others?
– the advantages of autovoting
– how to set up your steemvoter (https://steemvoter.com)
– understanding the bigger picture using the Bittrex Marketplace
– how and why do we resteem posts?
– how to use twitter/facebook/linkedin to your advantage
– understanding the importance of comments
– how to search for certain subjects
– how to make a post
– tips on formatting
– optimising your tagging
– the effects of the latest hardfork19
– understanding the NSFW filter
– how to get followers through post promotion
– using Steemit help sites
– when is the best time to place your upvote?
– understanding the different feeds available on Steemit
– how to find people to follow
– how to use multi-language posts to your advantage
– what is esteem?
My Facebook group I refer to can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1281526168558106/