This is the final part of the interview done by Luke of the YT channel yes4motivation. This is the Q/A round of the viewers, some questions were not very interesting so I have cut them out.
Some thoughts on digibyte and Stratis. And in relation to some competition to Ethereum I am bringing Hyperledger to the equation.
In the end I got some interesting thoughts for you on Bitcoin and just some speculations with regards to it’s potential relationship with the central banks
Luke’s channel yes4motivation: https://www.youtube.com/user/sliceandice08
The full interview: https://youtu.be/XroBZO-Uc68
00:07 Stratis & Digibyte
03:13 Hyperledger serious competition for Ethereum
05:04 Could Bitcoin be an invention of the central banks?
– Changelly, coin to coin converter: https://changelly.com?ref_id=f6d9fcf8b489
– Ledger hardware wallet: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/77ae
– Trezor hardware wallet: https://trezor.io/?a=1c58ab5d4d4f
– Genesis mining 3% discount code: fw9JTq
– Genesis mining 3% discount link for your first contract: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/691310